Best Keto Cheesecake
“The result is a subtly sweet cheesecake that should serve at least 16 people. It is a tall cake so a thin slice is very filling.” Best Keto Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 ounces sliced almonds about 1 1/3 cup
- 3 tablespoons low carb sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon optional
- 5 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 32 ounces cream cheese softened (4 blocks)
- 3/4 cup low carb sweetener more or less to taste
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract optional
- 16 ounces sour cream at room temperature
- Place sliced almonds in food processor and process with cutting blade until a finely ground.
- Pulse in 6-9 stevia extract packets and cinnamon (if using).
- Stir in melted butter.
- Press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Set aside
- Beat cream cheese on low speed until light and fluffy.
- Add 24-36 stevia extract packets to desired sweetness. Beat on low to mix in.
- Add each egg, one at a time, beating on low after each addition.
- Mix in extracts, then beat in sour cream on low speed until incorporated.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Bake at 300°F for an hour. If top has browned, turn oven off. If not yet browned, cook until browned then turn off oven.
- Leave cheesecake in oven with door ajar for an hour. Then, remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Chill at least 24 hours before serving.
- Enjoy! 🙂
A one-for-one sugar replacement granular low carb sweetener can be used in place of the packets. Here’s the conversions:
- 6 packets is 1/4 cup sugar equivalent
- 24 packets is 1 cup sugar equivalent
Tips to prevent the cheesecake from cracking:
- Make sure all the ingredients are room temperature.
- Don’t over mix! Over-mixing will cause the top to crack.
- Bake for an hour. Then turn oven off and let it cool in the oven for 4-5 hours then remove and allow to finish cooling at room temperature.
- Use a pan of water in the oven to make it steamy while preheating and remove the pan when putting the cheesecake in.
Per Serving: 356 calories; 34 g fat; 5 g carbohydrates; 7 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Vladislav Noseek