“Crab cakes are one of those appetizers that my eyes naturally gravitate toward on a menu. These Keto Crab Cakes are a low carb.” Cajun Trinity Keto Crab Cakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large rib celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed bell pepper
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked clean of shells
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. In the pan, heat the butter, then add the celery, bell pepper, shallot, garlic, sea salt and black pepper.
- Sauté until the vegetables are translucent and soft, about 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the egg, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, spicy brown mustard and hot sauce.
- Add the sautéed vegetables and mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Mix in the Parmesan cheese and pork rinds.
- Fold the crab into the mixture.
- Line a large plate or rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form the crab mixture into 8 equal-size patties.
- Place the patties on the prepared baking sheet and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Pan-fry in olive oil, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, until the crab cakes are golden brown and crispy on each side.
- Be careful not to flip them too many times or they will fall apart.
Per Serving: 412 calories; 28 g fat; 4 g carbohydrates; 35 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.