Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Cups
“This is a modification of a recipe for a peanut butter cup-style fat-bomb I found online. Store in the fridge or freezer. When hungry or needing a fat bomb (if you are on keto), eat one.” Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Cups – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ounce chopped roasted salted peanuts
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Whisk in heavy cream, cocoa powder, liquid stevia, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Pour chocolate-peanut butter mixture into 12 silicone muffin molds. Sprinkle peanuts evenly on top.
- Place molds on a baking sheet.
- Freeze chocolate-peanut butter mixture until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Unmold chocolate-peanut cups and transfer to a resealable plastic bag or airtight container.
Per Serving: 246 calories; 26 g fat; 3.3 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 89 mg sodium.
Recipe by: John Larkin, Photo Credit: Jules (flickr)