“My daughter made these when she was in Brownies. These were quite a hit with the girls. You can use a lemon icing, green buttercream icing, or a peanut butter icing–or a combination of all. – Cone Cupcakes” You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 24 flat bottomed ice cream cones
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cream butter and sugar together well in mixing bowl.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
- Mix in vanilla. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into small bowl. Stir.
- Add milk to butter mixture in 2 parts alternately with flour mixture in 3 parts, beginning and ending with flour.
- Fill cones about 3/4 full leaving the batter 1/2 inch from top.
- Place filled cones on a baking tray.
- Bake in oven for about 15 to 20 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 126 calories; 4.7 g fat; 19 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 26 mg cholesterol; 117 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Carol, Photo Credit: Ouacws (pixabay)