Corn and Black Bean Salad
“If you like ‘southwest cuisine’ you will love this.” Corn and Black Bean Salad – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- In a small bowl, mix together balsamic vinegar, oil, salt, sugar, black pepper, cumin, and chili powder.
- In a medium bowl, stir together black beans and corn.
- Toss with vinegar and oil dressing, and garnish with cilantro.
- Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 214 calories; 8.4 g fat; 28.6 g carbohydrates; 7.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 805 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Jodi T., Photo Credit: Oz (flickr)