Creamy Keto Cauliflower Risotto
“Mushrooms, cauliflower, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese combine in this creamy low-carb risotto, perfect as a side dish or even as a main dish.” Creamy Keto Cauliflower Risotto – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 head cauliflower, grated
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Melt ghee in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in grated cauliflower; cook for 3 minutes more.
- Add mushrooms and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and nutmeg into the skillet; cook over medium heat until creamy, 5 to 7 minutes.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 29.8 g fat; 11.8 g carbohydrates; 12.1 g protein; 91 mg cholesterol; 653 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Fioa, Photo Credit: Gina (flickr)