Keto Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus with Lemon Aioli
“This simple recipe is easy, delicious, and satisfying, especially for those on a ketogenic or low-carb diet. Use full-fat mayonnaise.” Keto Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus with Lemon Aioli – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 10 slices bacon
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pinch cracked black pepper
- Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and garlic salt in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate lemon aioli until ready to use.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Divide asparagus stalks into groups of 3 to 5 stalks, depending on the thickness of the asparagus. Wrap each asparagus bundle tightly with 1 piece of bacon, overlapping slightly as you wrap and tucking the ends under the bacon so it holds securely.
- Place asparagus bundles in a single layer on a piece of aluminum foil. Spray bundles lightly with olive oil spray and top the bacon with cracked pepper.
- Grill asparagus bundles on the foil for 10 minutes. Flip each bundle and grill until bacon is cooked through and crisp, an additional 10 minutes. Serve with lemon aioli.
- Grilling the asparagus on aluminum foil will prevent flare-ups from the bacon grease drips.
Per Serving: 359 calories; 34.1 g fat; 5.7 g carbohydrates; 9.2 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 730 mg sodium.
Recipe by: fabeverydayblog, Photo Credit: Paul Broussard (flickr)