Keto Chocolate and Hazelnut Spread
“Luscious chocolate + hazelnuts = pure happiness. This spread is rich and creamy on keto pancakes, waffles, or rolls. We also like it as a dip for fresh berries. Talk about melt-in-your-mouth keto indulgence!” Keto Chocolate and Hazelnut Spread – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 5 oz. hazelnuts
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 oz. unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp erythritol (optional)
- Roast the hazelnuts in a dry and hot frying pan until they turn a nice golden color.
- Pay very close attention – the nuts will burn easily. Let cool a little.
- Place the nuts in a clean kitchen towel and rub so that some of the shells come off.
- The shells which are still stuck can stay there.
- Place the nuts with all remaining ingredients in a blender or a food processor.
- Blend to desired consistency. T
- he longer you mix, the smoother the spread.
- Use as a dip fresh strawberries! Obvious but to die for…
Per Serving: 271 calories; 28 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia, Photo Credit: Emma Shevtzoff