“A dense flourless chocolate cake for those following a low carb keto diet. It’s a simple dessert that only requires five common ingredients.” Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup low carb sweetener
- 12 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2/3 cup butter or ghee, cut into tablespoon size pieces
- 4 large eggs
- boiling water
- Line bottom of 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- In small pot, heat water, salt, and Swerve over medium heat until salt and sweetener are dissolved.
- Melt baking chocolate in double boiler or microwave.
- Mix melted chocolate and butter in large bowl with electric mixer.
- Beat in the hot water mixture.
- Add in egg, one at a time, beating well after adding each.
- Pour mix into prepared springform pan. Wrap outside well with foil.
- Place springform pan in larger cake pan and add boiling water to the outside pan about 1 inch deep.
- Bake cake in water bath for 45 minutes at 350°F. Remove and cool slightly on wire rack.
- Chill cake overnight in refrigerator. Then remove side of springform pan.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 26 g fat; 8 g carbohydrates; 5.9 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.