Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake
“A dense flourless chocolate cake for those following a low carb keto diet. It’s a simple dessert that only requires five common ingredients.” Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup low carb sweetener
- 12 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2/3 cup butter or ghee, cut into tablespoon size pieces
- 4 large eggs
- boiling water
- Line bottom of 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- In small pot, heat water, salt, and Swerve over medium heat until salt and sweetener are dissolved.
- Melt baking chocolate in double boiler or microwave.
- Mix melted chocolate and butter in large bowl with electric mixer.
- Beat in the hot water mixture.
- Add in egg, one at a time, beating well after adding each.
- Pour mix into prepared springform pan. Wrap outside well with foil.
- Place springform pan in larger cake pan and add boiling water to the outside pan about 1 inch deep.
- Bake cake in water bath for 45 minutes at 350°F. Remove and cool slightly on wire rack.
- Chill cake overnight in refrigerator. Then remove side of springform pan.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 26 g fat; 8 g carbohydrates; 5.9 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)