“St. Louis Keto Gooey Butter Cake! It’s perfect dessert for your next barbecue, family get-together, or tea date with the girls. ” Keto Gooey Butter Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- ½ pound butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons KetoLuxe Powdered Erythritol
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 10 drop stevia
- ¼ cup blackberries
- ¼ cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a springform pan with pan spray.
- In a stand mixer, beat together ¼ pound butter, 2 eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until combined.
- Add in gelatin, baking powder, ¼ cup erythritol, and coconut flour. Beat until combined.
- Press mixture into the bottom of the springform pan.
- In a stand mixer, beat together remaining butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add ½ cup erythritol, remaining vanilla, stevia, remaining eggs. Beat until smooth
- Pour into the springform pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Cut into 12 even slices and plate.
- Sift remaining erythritol in even portions over each slice.
- Top each slice with even number of blackberries and raspberries.
- Serve immediately.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 240 calories; 21.2 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein.
Recipe by: Cloe, Photo Credit: Lokotko Ksenia
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.