Keto Lemon Cookies
“I love the simplicity of these keto cookies. They are really quick & easy to put together and you will only need five keto-friendly ingredients (or even four if you use more almond butter instead of the coconut butter).” Keto Lemon Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3/4 cup Almond & Cashew Butter or almond butter (180 g/ 6.4 oz)
- 1/2 cup softened coconut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- zest from 1 organic lemon
- 1/4 cup powdered Erythritol or Swerve (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C/ 320 °F.
- In a bowl, mix the almond butter (preferably roasted), softened coconut butter, Erythritol, lemon zest and egg.
- Using your hands, crate 12 small cookie dough balls (one should be about 33 g/ 1.2 oz).
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a non-stick silicon baking mat.
- Using a fork, press down to flatten each cookie ball until about 1/2-inch thick.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until lightly browned. Keep an eye on the cookies — nuts burn faster than regular flour cookies.
- When done, remove from the oven and let them cool down. At first, they will be fragile but will harden as they chill.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 162 calories; 15.2 g fat; 2.4 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Ahanov Michael