Keto Matcha Mint Bars
“These bars are reminiscent of Thin Mints® in flavor. They’re bright and refreshing and full of fats but low in carbs. They actually come together very quickly! Store in refrigerator; these will soften/melt at room temperature. Consume or freeze within 24 hours to avoid losing the bright green color.” Keto Matcha Mint Bars – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon stevia powder
- 1 cup coconut butter, softened
- 2 small ripe avocados
- 3 tablespoons stevia powder
- 1 tablespoon green tea powder (matcha)
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, warmed
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 6 drops liquid stevia
- Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix almond flour, butter, cocoa powder, and stevia powder together. Press mixture into the lined pan to form a crust. Freeze for 15 minutes while making the filling.
- Combine coconut butter, avocados, stevia powder, matcha, peppermint extract, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Blend using an electric mixer until combined. Pour and spread filling onto the crust and freeze.
- Mix coconut oil, cocoa powder, peppermint extract, and liquid stevia thoroughly. Spread topping over the chilled bars and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- If preferred, use any 1-to-1 low-carb sweetener.
Per Serving: 276 calories; 26.1 g fat; 8.6 g carbohydrates; 4.3 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 29 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Angela Sackett, Photo Credit: Karen Kirby (flickr)