“Keto No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Bars are the ultimate, easy, no-bake healthy dessert or snack! They have no gluten, dairy, or refined sugar and are vegan-friendly! ” Keto No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Bars – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 tbs Butter, unsalted
- 1 c. Organic Peanut Butter, creamy
- 1 tbs Swerve, confectioners (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Maple extract
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp (pinch) Himalayan pink salt
- 1 c. Unsweetened coconut, shredded
- ¼ cup unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 1 TBS peanut butter
- Melt butter in microwave safe bowl.
- Stir in peanut butter, mix well.
- Add Swerve, maple, vanilla and salt. Mix until incorporated.
- Mix in shredded coconut.
- Scoop into brownie squares pan or silicone mold.
- In the microwave or on the stovetop, gently melt together the chocolate and peanut butter.
- Drizzle or spread melted chocolate/peanut butter over bars.
- Freeze 30 minutes or leave in fridge 1+ hrs.
- Pop out into bag or container. Store in fridge or freezer.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 220 calories; 19 g fat; 4 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein.
Recipe by: David R., Photo Credit: AnjelikaGr
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.