“Sweet, crunchy and portable, these keto no bake cookies are the perfect low carb treat. A quick and easy low carb cookie recipe that is sure to be spouse and kid approved. ” Keto No Bake Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tablespoons real butter
- 2/3 cup all natural peanut butter (or your choice of nut butter)
- 1 cup unsweetened all natural shredded coconut
- 4 drops of vanilla stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (optional)
- In a microwave safe dish, melt butter.
- Stir in peanut butter until smooth. If you chose to make these with cocoa powder, add it now.
- Add stevia and coconut. Mix well.
- Scoop 2″ spoonfuls onto a sheet pan.
- Freeze for 5-10 minutes.
- Store in a sealed bag, refrigerated. If you do not store refrigerated they will be sticky.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- If using a granulated sweetener add it to the butter when microwaving to melt.
Per Serving: 174 calories; 16,1 g fat; 6 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Mark McElroy
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.