“Try these incredible keto pancakes with blueberry and whipped cream and you’ll never go back to regular flapjacks!” Keto Pancakes with Blueberry and Whipped Cream – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 eggs
- 7 oz. cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 oz. butter or coconut oil
- ½ cup fresh raspberries or fresh blueberries or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Add eggs, cottage cheese and psyllium husk to a medium size bowl and mix together.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken up a bit.
- Heat up butter or oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Fry the pancakes on medium-low heat for 3–4 minutes on each side.
- Don’t make them too big or they will be hard to flip.
- Add cream to a separate bowl and whip until soft peaks form.
- Serve the pancakes with the whipped cream and berries of your choice.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 425 calories; 39 g fat; 4.9 g carbohydrates; 13 g protein.
Recipe by: David R., Photo Credit: vanillaechoes
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.