“Do you ever have a sweet tooth but don’t want to make an entire dessert to satisfy your craving? If you answered “yes” then this Single Serve Keto Chocolate Lava Cake is for you!” Keto Single Serve Chocolate Lava Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3 tbsp cacao powder (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 3 tbsp granulated Swerve or Erythritol (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1/4 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream or coconut milk (30 ml)
- 1 tsp unsweetened vanilla extract
- Optional: 1/4 tsp espresso powder
- 28 g 100% dark chocolate (1 oz)
- In a small bowl mix together the cacao powder, Swerve, salt, baking powder, and optionally espresso powder.
- Add in the remaining wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Grease a small ramekin and pour all but 2 tablespoons of the batter into the ramekin.
- Place the piece of dark chocolate in the middle and spoon the remaining batter over it to cover.
- Microwave for 1 minute just until the outside is set, it should still wiggle in the middle significantly.
- If the edges aren’t set cook in 15 second intervals until set. (If you don’t have a microwave, I suggest you make 4-8 servings at once. Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F and cook for about 12-15 minutes or until cooked in the centre.)
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes before flipping onto a plate to serve.
- Serve immediately.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 359 calories; 32.4 g fat; 8.6 g carbohydrates; 13.9 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.