“All the taste of a taco without the hassle of a wrap – it’s all stuffed inside a small pepper, cupping the delicious taste inside! The best part of this recipe is that it is very versatile. You can add any toppings you want including bacon, onions, and jalapenos.” Keto Slow-Cooker Stuffed Taco Peppers – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 small red bell peppers
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 500 grams minced turkey
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup water
- The first thing to do is cut off the stems on your peppers.
- Scoop out the seeds on the inside, leaving a hollow shell.
- In a bowl, mix together your minced turkey and spices.
- Stir in the cauliflower and olive oil.
- Mix in the Monterey jack cheese.
- Scoop up some of the turkey mixture and pack it into each pepper shell.
- Place them into a crockpot and pour a cup of water into the bottom.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8. Top with a little extra cheese 10 minutes before they are done.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 15.8 g fat; 4.1 g carbohydrates; 22.1 g protein; 82 mg cholesterol; 273 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Jason Hutchens (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.