Low Carb Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
“Soft and chewy low carb coconut chocolate chip cookies. These gluten free cookies are made with coconut flour and sweetened with stevia and erythritol.” Low Carb Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup powdered erythritol See Note
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia See Note
- 1/4 cup polydextrose (optional
- 1 teaspoon blackstrap molasses (optional)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract sugar free
- 1/2 cup coconut flour sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut grated or flaked
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips sugar free (optional)
- Cream together the butter, erythritol, stevia, polydextrose and molasses.
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in coconut flour and salt.
- Mix in coconut and chocolate chips.
- Drop teaspoon sized mounds 1 inch apart on greased cookie sheet or Silpat.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet immediately and cool on wire racks.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Powdered erythritol can be replaced with Swerve or replace both erythritol and stevia with about 1 cup sugar equivalent of your favorite low carb sweetener.
Per Serving: 69 calories; 5 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein.
Recipe by: David R., Photo Credit: Jared G. (flickr)