“A healthy keto peanut butter fudge that’s low sugar and safe for diabetics. It’s sweetened with a mix of natural based low carb sweeteners.” Low Carb Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2/3 cups xylitol* or powdered erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 1 cup natural peanut butter no sugar added
- 1/2 cup whole milk powder or NIDO
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup Designer Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- In medium saucepan, stir together xylitol, stevia, peanut butter, whole milk powder, butter, and almond milk.
- Continue to cook and stir until the butter has melted.
- In food processor with sharp blade, process fudge with vanilla whey protein until smooth.
- Quickly transfer to a wax paper lined 8×8 dish.
- The fudge will begin to harden almost immediately.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Makes 32 squares
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Net carbs per square: about 1g
Per Serving: 331 calories; 31.2 g fat; 7.1 g carbohydrates; 6.3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.