Low Carb Pumpkin Pancakes
“Pancakes are glorious at any time of the day, but unfortunately it’s a real challenge to find a version suitable for the keto diet.” Low Carb Pumpkin Pancakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Mix eggs, pumpkin, sour cream, and butter.
- Mix almond flour, pumpkin spice, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry until smooth.
- Put a cast iron skillet on medium heat. Grease with butter.
- Use 1/3 cup pancake mix per pancake.
- When the pancakes begin to bubble at the top, flip. Make sure they have browned a bit at the edges first.
- Flip and cook for an additional 1 minute. Both sides should be browned.
- Remove from pan and serve warm.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 12.5 g fat; 3.5 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Greece Lover (flickr)