“Take strawberries plus a creamy filling and tuck them into these delicate crepes for an elegant brunch entree. The perfect low carb anytime dessert!” Low Carb Strawberry & Cream Crepes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 Tsp Erythritol Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup sliced strawberries (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream or coconut cream (120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder, cinnamon or 1-2 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- Add eggs, milk, sugar, flour and vanilla in a mixing bowl
- Mix thoroughly
- Heat 1 tsp of coconut oil in a 9″ saucepan over medium heat
- Pour 2 Tbsp of mix into pan and move pan around until batter coats the bottom of pan.
- Cook over medium heat until you see the batter isn’t wet anymore.
- Use a spatula and flip the crepe to brown the other side if desired.
- Remove crepe from pan and repeat process until you run out of batter. Crepes will be like a very think pancake.
- Fill the crepes with whipped cream (or coconut cream) and slices of strawberry.
- Roll the low carb crepes up and enjoy. Optionally, sprinkle with hemp seeds or crushed walnuts.
- Enjoy fresh! 🙂
Per Serving: 362 calories; 32.7 g fat; 6.7 g carbohydrates; 6.7 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Jacek Chabraszewski
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.