Low Carb Zucchini Blueberry Muffins
“Zucchini and blueberries can be combined into tasty low carb gluten free muffins. I’ts very delicious!” Low Carb Zucchini Blueberry Muffins – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons SweetLeaf stevia drops
- 1 teaspoon monk fruit liquid extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini shredded
- 1 cup blueberries
- In small bowl, stir together flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and lemon zest.
- In a larger bowl, beat together eggs, vanilla extract, stevia extract, monk fruit extract, and sour cream or yogurt until smooth.
- Slowly stir dry mix into wet mixture.
- Fold in zucchini and then fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter between 12 greased or lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until browned on top and toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for about 15 minutes in pan and then remove muffins from tins and cool on wire rack.
- Store in refrigerator covered or freezer for up to 3 months.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Any sweetener can be used. To replace the stevia and monk fruit extracts, use about 3/4 to 1 cup sugar equivalent.
Per Serving: 118 calories; 9 g fat; 7 g carbohydrates; 4.3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Lynne Ann Mitchell