1 Minute Molten Chocolate Brownie
“Imagine cake with a bit of melted ice cream on the side – that’s what we want! There’s a ton of things you can do to make this exactly what you want – add cinnamon, allspice, vanilla extract, or even add some nuts inside. It’s really up to you, but I like to keep things simple.” 1 Minute Molten Chocolate Brownie – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 large Egg
- 1 scoop Low Carb Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp. Almond Milk (Unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 5 drops Liquid Stevia
- Crack an egg into your mug, then add heavy cream, almond milk and stevia.
- Mix together well until mixture is one color.
- Add protein powder a little at a time, trying to mix as well as possible.
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds, stopping when the mug cake rises about 1 inch.
Per Serving: 238 calories; 11.5 g fat; 2.9 g carbohydrates; 31.9 g protein; 72 mg cholesterol; 125 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Matthew J. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments