“An easy low carb keto salmon patties recipe that uses canned fish and pork rinds. It only takes minutes to make the patties and fry them in a pan.” Keto Salmon Patties with Canned Meat – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 12 ounces canned salmon
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup crushed pork rinds
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast or 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil for frying
- In medium bowl, mix together salmon, egg, pork rinds, nutritional yeast (or parmesan cheese), parsley, garlic powder, oregano, and salt.
- Form salmon mixture into 6 patties.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan.
- Fry each patty in the oil until browned on both sides.
- The carbs in each patty are minimal so the count is zero for each.
Per Serving: 121 calories; 6 g fat; 0 g carbohydrates; 15 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.