“This perfectly roasted cauliflower tossed with olive oil and topped with Parmesan cheese will become your quick and easy keto side dish.” Keto Parmesan-Roasted Cauliflower – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt, mixed herbs, and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil; toss until well coated.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Roast in the preheated oven until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 171 calories; 13.2 g fat; 8.4 g carbohydrates; 6.8 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 778 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Ken P. Photo Credit: John Wu (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.