“Keto Spanish cauliflower rice with all the flavor but very few carbs.” Keto Cauliflower Spanish Rice – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- Put cauliflower rice in a microwaveable bowl. Add about 2 tablespoons water. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high until tender, about 5 minutes. Let cool until safe to handle.
- Lay a thin dish towel on a flat surface. Add 1/2 of the cauliflower. Hold the 4 corners of the towel together to wrap up the cauliflower completely. Twist the towel and squeeze hard to drain off as much water as possible. Remove cauliflower and repeat with the other half.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until smoking. Add cauliflower, onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and white pepper. Saute, stirring constantly, until cauliflower is browned and liquid is evaporated, about 5 minutes. Add salsa. Cook and stir until salsa is mostly reduced, 8 to 10 minutes more.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 9.3 g fat; 9.7 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 159 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Chef Hunter, Photo Credit: Ping Pong (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.