“Quick and simple, keto and gluten free. Perfect Game Day snack! I like this recipe best with hot sausage for a little kick, but you can make it to your preference. Serve plain or with honey mustard.” Keto Sausage Balls – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 pound spicy ground pork sausage
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine sausage, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, mustard, garlic powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix gently until just combined.
- Roll heaping tablespoonfuls of the pork mixture into balls.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Place on a paper towel-lined plate to soak up excess grease. Serve immediately.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 101 calories; 8.3 g fat; 0.8 g carbohydrates; 5.6 g protein; 26 mg cholesterol; 285 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Angelena Brindley, Photo Credit: comeirrez
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.