Keto Sausage Balls
This quick and simple gluten-free and Keto Sausage Balls recipe is a family favorite. If you visit our home during the holidays, you’re in for a treat. Keto Sausage Balls – You must try this recipe.
These keto sausage balls make great appetizers or breakfast treats. With only 3.5 grams of net carbs, they are easy to fit into your daily macros on a ketogenic diet.
Quick and simple, keto and gluten free. Perfect Game Day snack! I like this recipe best with hot sausage for a little kick, but you can make it to your preference. Serve plain or with honey mustard.
This recipe has few simple ingredients. Just try and that is it!.
If you like this, you can try similar recipes:
- Easy Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Keto & Paleo Beef Bourguignon
- Keto Cream of Chicken Soup with Bacon
- Asparagus Spinach Artichoke Casserole
- Keto Zucchini Chicken Alfredo
- Low Carb Italian Chicken Cacciatore
- Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas
- Low Carb Gluten Free Chicken Milanese
- Chicken with Ginger Pesto
- Low Carb Caprese Hasselback Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
- Indian Keto Chicken Korma
- Keto Chicken and Kale Stew
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other keto / low-carb recipes as well!
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.