Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
“Delicious, filling, gluten free, keto friendly, and super easy!” Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Casserole – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 large rotisserie chicken, meat pulled and shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon chicken soup base
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place broccoli florets in a 9×13-inch baking dish. Layer shredded chicken on top; press down onto broccoli.
- Combine mayonnaise, heavy cream, chicken soup base, dill, and pepper in a bowl; mix well. Spread evenly over chicken and top with Cheddar cheese. Grease a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray and cover baking dish with greased-side down.
- Bake covered in the preheated oven, about 45 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 to 20 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 31.8 g fat; 6 g carbohydrates; 13.4 g protein; 69 mg cholesterol; 520 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Robyn Stone, Photo Credit: Mara Rosenbloom (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.