“The best keto chocolate cake recipe ever! Shredded zucchini makes it moist and is well hidden. The kids will never know you are sneaking in a vegetable.” Best Keto Chocolate Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup low carb sweetener 1:1 sugar replacement
- 1/4 teaspoon monk fruit powder see note for alternative
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 8 large eggs beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups zucchini shredded
- 3/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- chocolate buttercream frosting
- In large mixing bowl, combine coconut flour, cocoa, Sukrin+, monk fruit, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Mix in eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir in zucchini (and optional chocolate chips if using).
- Spread out into greased 9×13-inch pan (or two round 9-inch pans).
- Bake at 350°F for about 30-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- NOTE: smaller pans, such as 9-inch round pans should be checked around the 15 minute mark.
- Cool on wire rack. Once cool, frost with chocolate buttercream frosting if desired.
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia concentrate or 2-4 tablespoons of any 1:1 sugar equivalent low carb sweetener can be used in place of the monk fruit.
- Each serving contains about 1g erythritol
Per Serving: 96 calories; 7.4 g fat; 5.7 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.