“From the small bite I got, I thought it was absolutely fantastic. It gives that “pull” feeling that you get with yeast bread, which really adds to the texture of it all. The vanilla base paired with the cinnamon filling is just a match made in keto heaven.” Keto Chocolate Chunk Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 Eggs, Separated
- 6 Oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol
- 1/4 tsp. Liquid Stevia
- 1/4 Cup Unflavored Protein Powder
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp. Cream of Tartar
- 1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup Substitute
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol
- Preheat oven to 325F. Separate eggs from egg whites,
- Cream erythritol with egg yolks, then add all other ingredients except for cream of tartar and egg whites and whisk together well.
- Whip the egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 1/2 of the egg white mixture into the yolks and then the other half. Be relatively gentle so that the egg whites stay airy.
- Mix together all of the filling ingredients until a dough forms.
- Pour base batter into dark metal cake pan and top with half of the cinnamon filling. Push it down some if it does not sink on its own.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then top the cake off with the rest of the filling dough.
- Bake for an additional 20-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 10-20 minutes before removing from the pan.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 28.1 g fat; 4.2 g carbohydrates; 12.8 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Loren K. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.