“Are you looking for a refreshing keto dessert? This recipe is based on the famous Key lime bars from Joe’s Stone Crab restaurant in Miami Beach. ” Keto Key Lime Bars – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 egg yolks room temperature
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 1 cup sugar-free condensed milk
- 6 tbsp key lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, and salt. Stir in the melted butter until the mixture begins to come together.
- Turn out the mixture into an 8×8 baking pan and press firmly into the bottom. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until just golden brown around the edges.
- Remove and let cool while preparing the filling.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and lime zest until smooth. Beat in the egg yolks until well combined. Slowly beat in the condensed milk and lime juice until the mixture is smooth.
- Spread the filling over the crust and bake 18 to 20 minutes, watching carefully to make sure it doesn’t brown at all. Remove and let cool, then refrigerate at least one hour to firm up.
- Top with lightly sweetened whipped cream and lime slices
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 188 calories; 17.5 g fat; 3.4 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein.
Recipe by: Bob M., Photo Credit: Jared G. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.