“Easy to make gluten free and keto chocolate chip coconut bars are great alternative to regular chocolate chip cookie bars. Enjoy one fresh out of the oven with a glass of almond milk!” Keto Chocolate Chip Coconut Bars – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum optional
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup golden low carb sweetener or other brown sugar alternative
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Combine almond meal, coconut flour, unsweetened coconut, baking powder, and xanthan gum (if using) in medium bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together butter, sweetener, eggs, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Pour butter mixture into dry mix and stir together until well combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Spread into a greased 8×8 baking pan and Bake at 350 degrees F for about 25-30 minutes.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Xanthan gum is not an essential ingredient, but it can give the elasticity that’s often missing in gluten-free flours.
- Regular white granular low carb sweetener can be used instead of the golden. But it’s best to add in a touch of blackstrap molasses or gold fiber syrup to give the taste of brown sugar.
- All almond flour can likely be used, but it will result in denser bars. To use all coconut flour, other changes would be needed such as using less of the flour and a little more egg and possibly more low carb milk.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 13 g fat; 3.9 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein.
Recipe by: David R., Photo Credit: Josie Grant
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.