“In search of a traditional style low carb pudding? You’ll love this creamy keto coconut pudding that’s made with coconut milk and cream cheese.” Creamy Keto Coconut Pudding – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup granular monk fruit sweetener
- 4 ounces cream cheese cut into pieces
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or coconut cream
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In microwave safe bowl, mix 1/4 cup of heavy cream with coconut, sweetener, and extracts.
- Microwave on high for one minute. Let stand.
- In separate small bowl, beat egg with 1/4 cup of heavy cream then set aside.
- Place coconut milk and cream cheese into sauce pan.
- Cook and stir on medium heat until the cream cheese melts.
- Add the coconut mixture and continue cooking until mixture is heated throughout.
- Then add the beaten egg mixture and stir constantly until pudding thickens.
- Pour into 4 small baking dishes and cool in refrigerator.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- For a richer pudding, the coconut milk could be replaced with coconut cream.
Per Serving: 329 calories; 29 g fat; 4.9 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.