“Do you want dairy-free chocolate pudding? It’s not for every day, but it can be a good dessert option for special occasions.” Low Carb Coconut and Chocolate Pudding – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 14 oz. coconut milk
- 3 oz. dark chocolate with a minimum of 70% cocoa solids
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add coconut milk and egg yolks to a sauce pan and stir to combine.
- Place over medium low heat and let simmer while stirring for 10 minutes.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and add to a bowl.
- Add the vanilla and pour the coconut milk on top.
- Let stand for a while so that the chocolate melts.
- Whisk the batter and pour into glasses.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
- This is another recipe from popular Swedish cookbook author and blogger Åse Falkman Fredrikson.
Per Serving: 234 calories; 22 g fat; 7 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein.
Recipe by: Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt, Photo Credit: Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.