Creamy Keto Chocolate Pudding
“A delicious low carb creamy keto chocolate pudding recipe that the whole family will love. It’s much healthier than a box mix and whips up in no time. ” Creamy Keto Chocolate Pudding – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/3 cup low carb sweetener
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream (optional)
- Whisk together the Swerve, cocoa, and stevia in medium saucepan.
- Gradually stir in coconut milk and heavy cream.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture starts to boil. Boil and stir for another minute. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle in xanthan gum, stirring to completely mix in.
- Stir in butter and vanilla extract until incorporated.
- Pour into 4-cup bowl or larger. Place plastic wrap directly on surface to prevent skin from forming.
- Chill in refrigerator for several hours until thickened.
- Once chilled, transfer to mixing bowl and whip with electric mixer to get smooth and creamy texture.
- Place into serving dishes to serve. Top with low carb whipped cream if desired.
- Recipe can be doubled and used as a pie filling, but may require additional thickening.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 14 g fat; 4 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: James B. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.