Low Carb Strawberry Chia Pudding with Almond Milk
“You’ll love this low carb strawberry chia pudding with almond milk. The fruity flavor is very refreshing and it’s a tasty way to get the benefits of chia seeds.” Low Carb Strawberry Chia Pudding with Almond Milk – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla stevia drops
- 1/8 teaspoon monk fruit liquid extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries chopped
- In medium bowl, stir chia seeds into almond milk.
- Add in sweetener(s), lemon juice, and strawberries.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Stir every 5 minutes for the next 15 minutes.
- Divide into serving dishes and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Stevia and Monk fruit extracts can be replaced with about 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar equivalent or to taste plus 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Per Serving: 111 calories; 1.8 g fat; 9.9 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: bonchan
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.