“This pudding is lovely enough for a fall dessert, but makes a perfect dessert choice anytime there is a chill in the air.” Keto Pumpkin Pudding – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/3 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 medium egg yolks
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp. granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan combine the sweetener, xanthan gum, pumpkin spice, and salt with a whisk until smooth.
- Add pumpkin puree, yolks, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Stir until thoroughly combined. Gradually add in the whipping cream, whisking between each addition. Once all of the cream has been added, bring the mixture to medium heat.
- Heat the pudding mixture, whisking constantly until the mixture thickens, about 4-7 minutes. When thickened, remove from heat and transfer into a bowl. Place the bowl in the fridge, removing to stir every 10 minutes.
- While the base mixture is cooling in the fridge, in a medium bowl, beat 1 cup whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add sweetener and vanilla extract and beat just until combined.
- Once the base mixture has cooled to room temperature, carefully fold the whipped cream mixture into the pudding base until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the pudding into small serving containers, cover, and then place in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
Per Serving: 373 calories; 38.8 g fat; 3.7 g carbohydrates; 4.3 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 171 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Nick P. Photo Credit: annamaria (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.