“These will become a new family favorite of the season. They’ll go perfectly with Thanksgiving dinner, or you can even bring them to holiday parties later on.” Keto Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Butter, salted
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 25 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tsp. Erythritol
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Measure out dry ingredients and mix.
- In a separate container, measure out the butter, pumpkin puree, vanilla, and liquid stevia.
- Mix everything together well until a pasty dough is formed. Roll the dough into small balls and set on a cookie sheet covered with a silpat. About 15 cookies in total.
- Press the balls flat with your hand (or the bottom side of a jar) and bake for 12-13 minutes.
- While the cookies are cooking, run 2 tsp. erythritol and 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice through a spice grinder.
- Once the cookies are done, sprinkle with the topping and let cool completely.
Per Serving: 104 calories; 9.4 g fat; 1.5 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 127 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: panipocket (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.