“This great Keto Vanilla Cinnamon Cookies recipe is for people on the keto diet or anyone with a sweet tooth, for that matter.” Keto Vanilla Cinnamon Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup finely ground pecans
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Combine almond flour and ground pecans in a skillet over medium heat and cook until golden and fragrant, 3 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat. Whisk cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg into the skillet. Set aside to cool.
- Combine butter and erythritol in a large bowl; beat using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Stir in egg and vanilla extract. Mix in almond flour mixture and coconut flour; stir until dough forms. Form into a roll, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut dough roll into 24 cookies and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes
Per Serving: 80 calories; 7.9 g fat; 3.5 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 79 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Evelyn, Photo Credit: Garceau Family (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.