This great Keto Vanilla Cinnamon Cookies recipe is for people on the keto diet or anyone with a sweet tooth, for that matter. Keto Vanilla Cinnamon Cookies – You must try this recipe.
It’s time for some perfectly sweet treats! These easy Keto Vanilla Cinnamon Cookies really hit the spot when I need something sweet. Light and fragrant with a great cinnamon flavor perfectly paired with a cup of coffee!
These Keto Vanilla Cinnamon Cookies are so over the top delicious. If you love soft and chewy cinnamon cookies, you’ve struck gold with these!
I am obsessed with these, and you will be too. You just need about 35 minutes and you and the cookie of your dreams can live happily ever after.
If you like this, you can try similar recipes:
- Keto No-Bake Cookies
- Keto Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Gingersnap Cookies
- Keto Cream Cheese Cookies
- Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies
- Keto Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Best Keto Oreo Cookies
- Low-Carb Almond Cinnamon Butter Cookies
- Keto Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies
- Low Carb Chocolate Zucchini Cookies
- Keto Lemon Cookies
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Flourless Keto Chocolate Cookies
- Low Carb Tagalongs Cookies
- Keto Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Low Carb Hazelnut Keto Cookies
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other keto / low-carb recipes as well!
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.