“An easy recipe for low carb keto flourless peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Use any nut or seed butter in the recipe if you don’t like peanuts. ” Keto Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter or other nut/seed butter
- 1/2 cup low carb sweetener or erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts optional, or other nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter, erythritol, stevia, salt, and eggs until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls or cookie dough scoop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or till lightly browned.
- Cool on cookie sheet for a few minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Net carbs per cookie: about 1.2g
Per Serving: 51 calories; 4 g fat; 1,2 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: James B. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.