“Cream cheese adds a lovely flavour and texture to these cream cheese cookies. Baked with coconut flour they are low carb and gluten free too.” Keto Cream Cheese Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 3 tablespoons Cream cheese softened
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1/2 cup Erythritol or other sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, cream together the butter, cream cheese and erythritol (or sugar substitute of choice).
- Add the vanilla extra and egg. Beat until smooth.
- Add the coconut flour, baking powder and salt and beat until combined. The mixture will be sticky.
- Place the mixture onto a piece of wax paper (or parchment paper).
- Mould into a log shape, using the paper to roll out and wrap the paper around the dough and secure the ends like a Christmas cracker.
- Place in the fridge to firm up for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and cut into 1 cm slices.
- Place the slices on the baking tray.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 91 calories; 8 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: marylooo
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.