Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
“Kids will love these scrumptious low-carb keto cookies; all you need is peanut butter, vanilla extract, an egg, and some sugar substitute.” Keto Peanut Butter Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine peanut butter, sweetener, egg, and vanilla extract in a bowl; mix well until a dough is formed.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet and press down twice with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in the the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 11.2 g fat; 12.4 g carbohydrates; 5.9 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 105 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Fioa, Photo Credit: Michaela Stallbaumer (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.