“Most of the low carb chocolate chip cookie recipes I found didn’t have any eggs, so I adapted it to my own tastes. Adding the egg is optional in this recipe, but I highly recommend it.” Keto Creme Brulee – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup walnuts, shelled and chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup erythritol
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, and erythritol.
- In another bowl, melt butter and mix in vanilla, chocolate chips, eggs, and walnuts
- Mix wet ingredients into the dry until a dough forms.
- Scoop out 1 tbsp of dough per cookie and place onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges have turned golden brown.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a stable cooling rack to avoid crumbling. They firm as they cool.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes, then enjoy!
Per Serving: 178 calories; 16.4 g fat; 2.3 g carbohydrates; 4.8 g protein; 168 mg cholesterol; 33 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Joshua Works (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.