“These Keto Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft and chewy, with all the delicious flavors of fall. Best of all, they are low carb and gluten free.” Keto Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- ½ cup butter, melted ( use unrefined coconut oil for dairy free)
- 1 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Crack the eggs into a medium mixing bowl. Add the vanilla extract, and whisk to combine.
- Add the maple syrup and butter to the egg mixture, whisking as you pour.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and beat with a hand mixer until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop balls of dough, about 2 tablespoons worth, onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Start checking at 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container or spice jar.
Per Serving: 176 calories; 18 g fat; 5 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.