“Pumpkin pie can be keto friendly when the crust is made of pecans and the filling is primarily pumpkin, eggs, and autumn spices.” Keto Pumpkin Pie – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup stevia sugar substitute (such as Truvia®)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine melted butter, pecans, stevia, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Press into the bottom of a 10-inch pie pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and increase temperature to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine pumpkin puree, eggs, sweetener, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves in a bowl and mix completely. Pour filling into pie crust.
- Bake in the hot oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue baking until a knife inserted into the pie comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes more. Cool for 1 hour before refrigerating. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Feel free to use pumpkin pie spice in place of the individual spices.
- Use any low-carb sugar substitute you prefer.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 10.5 g fat; 10.1 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein; 101 mg cholesterol; 203 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Linda Nofsinger, Photo Credit: Brent Hofacker
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.