Keto Pumpkin Fudge
“This Pumpkin Fudge is every bit as indulgent as regular fudge, but with zero added sugar.” Keto Pumpkin Fudge – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 ¾ cups coconut butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Line an 8×8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Spoon coconut butter into a saucepan and warm over low heat until coconut butter is melted.
- Stir and remove from heat.
- Add pumpkin and spices; stir. The mixture will be thick and almost grainy.
- Add the coconut oil and stir vigorously to combine the ingredients and distribute the oil.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Place a piece of wax paper over the top of the fudge and use your hands to press the fudge mixture evenly into the pan.
- Remove the wax paper and discard. Place fudge in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours, until cooled and firm.
- Remove the fudge from the refrigerator and carefully lift out the foil pan lining along with the fudge. Peel back the foil from the edges of the fudge.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the large brick of fudge into 25 equal squares.
- Store the fudge in a sealed container up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 109 calories; 10.6 g fat; 2.1 g carbohydrates; 1.2 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 205 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Linda B., Photo Credit: Master Q (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.