Low-Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
“Low-carb cheesecake bars with few ingredients. They taste like the inside of a pumpkin pie!” Low-Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup granular sucralose sweetener
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray an 8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat on high speed until smooth.
- Add pumpkin puree, eggs, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- Beat well. Pour batter into the prepared dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set, about 40 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature before serving, or serve cold.
Per Serving: 83 calories; 6.5 g fat; 3.3 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 128 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Paula Todora, Photo Credit: James F. L. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.