“Pancakes are glorious at any time of the day, but unfortunately it’s a real challenge to find a version suitable for the keto diet.” Low Carb Pumpkin Pancakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Mix eggs, pumpkin, sour cream, and butter.
- Mix almond flour, pumpkin spice, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry until smooth.
- Put a cast iron skillet on medium heat. Grease with butter.
- Use 1/3 cup pancake mix per pancake.
- When the pancakes begin to bubble at the top, flip. Make sure they have browned a bit at the edges first.
- Flip and cook for an additional 1 minute. Both sides should be browned.
- Remove from pan and serve warm.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 12.5 g fat; 3.5 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Greece Lover (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.