“You love ’em, I love ’em, we all love ’em. The little disks of joy have slipped into more than one of our dreams with their warm, fluffy texture and intoxicating smell.” Keto Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 large eggs, separated
- ½ cup liquid egg whites or egg substitute*
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon protein powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 packet of Stevia
- Butter or oil for cooking
*Can substitute with 4 egg whites.
- Beat your two separated egg whites with a pinch of salt until soft peaks have formed
- Mix all other ingredients in another bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until well combined.
- Fold whipped egg whites into your batter, making sure not to deflate the whites
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat
- Lightly grease your pan with butter or cooking spray
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into your pan, moving slightly to distribute evenly.
- Cook until bubbles are visible on the top, flip, and cook the other side until golden brown.
Per Serving: 422 calories; 19.2 g fat; 8.1 g carbohydrates; 32.7 g protein; 141 mg cholesterol; 171 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Theresa, Photo Credit: Chico68 (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.