“Grain Free Dutch baby is a low carb, keto friendly baked pancake. A dutch baby is a German pancake that is baked in a skillet. As it bakes, it puffs up and is ready for fruit.” Keto Dutch Baby Baked Pancake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- ⅓ cup find blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 3 extra large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup sour cream (can do half sour cream, half milk)
- 1 tablespoon Swerve (or stevia)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon orange extract
- Preheat oven to 425 degres F.
- Mix al dry ingredients together, making sure baking powder is thoroughly mixed.
- Add eggs and sour cream.
- Once incorporated, add extracts.
- Melt butter in cast iron skillet in oven until butter is bubbly.
- Pour mixture into pan and shut oven.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes until the center is springy.
- Serve immediately with fresh fruit and cream.
- If you have medium to large eggs, use 4 eggs.
Per Serving: 230 calories; 19.9 g fat; 0.3 g carbohydrates; 7.9 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine Cat (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.